Friday, June 29, 2007

Graduation and Moving :-)

I graduated with a BA in Photography from Brooks on Sunday. It was a wonderful day! My family and friends were there to cheer me on. I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life. I will be hitting the road with my mom as we drive to my new home in Kentucky. I have a lot of family there and can not wait to see them again. I am excited and sad at the same time. I will miss all my family and friends here in California but plan to come back and visit very soon.
Here are some pics from graduation
Me and my mom

My family

Me and my best friend Christy


Here I come Ky... watch out...lol

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your graduation. Awesome!

PS-My wife's name is Kara!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sweetie!! You look so cute. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there with you. I really wanted to be. Hope you have a safe and fun trip to KY with your mom and get settled in soon. I hope that we can visit you some time. Love you! xoxoxoxo

Melissa M. Vicente mmreflections.com said...

Yeah! We did it!

Kara Leigh said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. You deserve the best in life.

Love ya!
-Kristen