Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Knoxville PUG meeting....

Wow it has been awhile since I have blogged! Sorry....I am now getting settled into life here in Kentucky. It is really beautiful here and the people are just so wonderful and really really NICE!. I ventured down to Knoxville TN for a PUG meeting and photo shoot. I meet some wonderful photographers to network with and had the pleasure of photographing a gorgeous young lady named Jordan. We all had so much fun even though it was the hottest day of summer yet. I think it had to have been 105 with humidity to match.... but you couldn't tell it by looking at these beautiful images of Jordan....


I love this image!!!




and I am loving sunflare.....


7 comments:

mary jane said...

KARA! Those are absolutely stunning! She is going to be soo happy! :)

AMAZING JOB!!!!!

Kara Leigh said...

Thanks Janey! I miss you guys!

Jenny said...

Hi Kara!
I saw on the OSP forum when I was browsing through that you were moving to Lexington! That's where I'm from so I just thought I'd say hi! Your work is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kara! I'm excited to start working on my pictures of Jordan! I can't wait to see what you got from this past weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara!
Great work with Jordan! Visit anytime, your always welcome!
Hal

Unknown said...

These are awesome Kara. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the sunflare, love the sepia image, love them all! You do such great work!

(PS my mom loved them too - I was back visiting when you posted this & I just had to show her.)

I MISS YOU!!!!

(ps: Laura gave notice & left and Monica was fired. Julia's outta retirement (AGAIN!) and Carmen's coming back early. Aren't you glad you left when you did?)