Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Upcoming Graduation!

Well I will be graduating from Brooks Institute of Photography at the end of the month with a BA in professional photography. I am so excited for this next chapter of my life to start. I will be moving to Lexington Kentucky at the beginning of July to start my portrait and wedding business. So watch out KY here I come....lol... anyways here are some images that I choose to have shown in a slideshow at our reception the day before graduation.













Woo hoo I am so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all sooo great! You rock =)

i luv you and wish you all the happiness and success because, sweetie, you deserve it!

xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

yay!!!
You have to tell me where the tree from the 2nd pic is - I adore it!

Ric Roc Surf Shop said...

These are Beautiful love the color an texture