Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New addition to Albumesque....

Albumesque is a album design company founded by
Amy Nave and Mary Jane. These wonderful ladies are both very talented wedding photographers and designers. They have designed wedding albums for some of the top wedding photographers in the industry. I have know both of them for the last 8 months and have had the pleasure of photographing weddings and engagement sessions with them both. I have also been interning at Albumesque for the past month and I have learned so much. I met with Amy today for our weekly meeting and she has been so happy with my work that she has asked me to become a designer with Albumesque. I am so excited to be working along side these talented ladies.

Amy and I...



Some of my images and designs from an engagement session I second shot with her