Sunday, April 12, 2009

Riley... MY nephew

I went to visit my sister in San Antonio at the end of Febuary. I spent the weekend with her, my nephew Riley and my mom. My husband purchased a airline ticket as a birthday present for me! How sweet of him!!!! I had not seen my sister or Riley in 2 years... so I was so excited.
I arrived in San Antonio very late on a Thursday evening and stayed up talking with my mom and sister for hours. We finally fell asleep for a few hours and Riley came in and woke me up saying "Auntie Karrraaaa, Auntie Karrraa". He was so cute in his spiderman pajama's!

See how cute!!


We then went down stairs and he made breakfast with Nana (grandma)
Look at him go!

Taste test time!!!! yummy

Time to dig in...


Trick riding on his 4 - wheeler.... aka Motorcycle...


ohhhh what a doll..... love that smile!


He looks so much like my sister...


Me and Ry


My sister has added two new additions to her family... meet Molly




And Spike!

Yep he took over Riley's skateboard!


We all went to eat at Freddys on my last day there... yummm








I had so much fun! I miss you guys so much!!!

No comments: