Friday, June 20, 2008

Maternity session with Brandi..... wow...

I had a blast photographing my friend Brandi for her maternity session. She is expecting her second little boy in August.
Wow I had such a hard time picking images to blog about.... well here goes...
Brandi is just flat out stunning... I love this image!!

and then we added her husband and it just got better....

Her new house has such wonderful light!

A family shot.... with Cooper.... Wow love that smile!

A simple and lovely image....

We had to have Cooper kissing mommy's belly....

And we couldn't leave dad out...

And well Cooper had to have some by himself.... cause he is just so adorable!

He was so cute! All he wanted to do was sit on the stool....


Thanks Brandi for blessing me with the opportnity to take such special images for you and your family! Hope you enjoy....

Hugs

~Kara

1 comment:

Melissa M. Vicente mmreflections.com said...

Those were great! Great work Kara! Love the slideshow too! :)