Monday, February 4, 2008

A lot of wonderful things!

Sorry to have not posted anything in the past few months. I have had a lot of wonderful things happing though. First I want to announce my Engagement to a wonderful man named Bruce Carrier. Yes I am going to be Kara Carrier! So don't laugh to hard while you are getting tongue tide. He is a special ed teacher at an elementary school here in Lawrenceburg Ky. I am so very blessed!


Here is my beautiful ring!


I have been busy getting everything planned for our wedding in May and of course I still have a lot to do. I have been working on invitations and will be sending those out soon. My wonderful friend Melissa of Melissa Michelle Reflections will be my photographer! Can't wait to see you girl!

I will be updating my website so keep checking back for that as well as specials for portrait sessions!

Blessings~ Kara

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kara!

Anonymous said...

Kara congratulations. Keep us updated on the latest.

Kara Leigh said...

Thanks Jamie and Max!

Unknown said...

OMG! YAY! I didn't know that~! I am SOOOOOO happy for you!!! WOW, tell us the story - when and how did it happen? You are going to be a beautiful bride!! XOXO

Melissa M. Vicente mmreflections.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Yea! I'm so excited to photograph your wedding! I'm so happy for you sweetie!

Kara Leigh said...

Thanks Ladies! I miss you both!!!!! ;-)