Sunday, February 11, 2007

My 30th Birthday!!!!

Wow I am now 30...lol I can't believe it. I had a wonderful day! I spent the weekend at OSP west (opensourcephoto)in Pismo. We joined some wonderful photographers from this forum and spent the whole weekend...rain and all photographing and learning about the business of photography. I am so inspired and I met some wonderful new friends.
Tonight some friends from work and school meet me at Chilies for dinner. It was a blast... I laughed so much and I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
Thanks ladies! (left to right:Melissa,Juliana,Me,Kristin,Megan, and Liz)


Thanks to all my family and friends for the wonderful birthday wishes...This year is going to be wonderful!!!
hugs
Kara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kara.

Family and friends on a special day can't be beat.

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th! That was so much fun!

Melissa M. Vicente mmreflections.com said...

So I'm finally on blogger now! Wohoo!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY Birthday! :) Hug and Love from the Lillions!

Kara Leigh said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! ;-)